ThomasNet.com is the leading source of information on industrial products and services provided by North American suppliers. Carrying on the legacy of Thomas Register and Thomas Regional, ThomasNet continues to be fully dedicated to connecting industrial buyers and suppliers.
ThomasNet.com – A Trusted Online Destination for Industrial Buyers
ThomasNet.com is where buyers and engineers from companies of all sizes, the government and the military go to find supplier websites, online product catalogs, CAD drawings, and product news. They rely on ThomasNet.com because it gives them the detailed information they need to make informed purchasing or specifying decisions.
Industrial buyers appreciate the fact that ThomasNet.com is built for the way they search for information. They can filter their search results according to a range of factors including company type, ownership, and ISO certification. What’s more, ThomasNet.com is the only industrial search site with local search.
A Commitment to Helping Industrial Companies Succeed on the Internet
A proven resource for industrial buyers, ThomasNet also offers industrial suppliers more ways than ever to use the Internet to stand out from their competition. By ranking high on ThomasNet.com, industrial suppliers can target their websites to reach qualified industrial buyers online. What’s more, ThomasNet helps industrial suppliers make their websites meet the search and information needs of industrial buyers and engineers.
Client Center www.thomasnet.com/clientcenter
Client Center is ThomasNet’s new value-added tool that allows clients to access their ThomasNet account online 24 hours a day. A password-protected site dedicated just to valued ThomasNet clients, Client Center allows users to:
- Update their company profile and listing information
- Access ThomasNet activity reports and track their own website
- See their latest ThomasNet leads
- Submit press releases
- Get the latest articles on industrial Marketing
- …and more, all at the user’s convenience right from their desktop
For more information about Client Center, click here.
ThomasNet’s Qualified Industrial Audience
ThomasNet.com delivers the Internet’s most qualified audience of industrial buyers and engineers. They come to the site again and again to get product and service information when they have an immediate need to buy.
ThomasNet.com users buy and specify for industries with major purchasing power. Industrial buyers and engineers in companies of all sizes including the Fortune 500, the government, the military, and major educational and research institutions come to ThomasNet.com when they have an immediate need to buy.
Nearly 1 in 4 users who come to ThomasNet.com are engineers, including:
- Mechanical Engineers
- Research and Development Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Engineering Service Professionals
Web Solutions by ThomasNet
ThomasNet helps industrial suppliers improve their own websites so they can convert more website visitors into customers.
Web Solutions by ThomasNet Include:
- Website Services – ThomasNet offers a full range of website creation and hosting services – from basic “first-time” websites to complete custom-designed website upgrades. The company has already helped thousands of clients create information-rich websites that increase sales from new and existing customers.
- Online Catalog Solutions – ThomasNet’s online catalog solutions takes suppliers’ printed catalogs and delivers them in a searchable format right on their websites. These online catalogs can include advanced searching and e-commerce capabilities, product configuration capabilities, and downloadable CAD drawings. Buyers can easily search for products according to their specifications, compare them side-by-side, and get the information they need to make immediate buying and specifying decisions.
- CAD Solutions – ThomasNet helps industrial suppliers make their CAD drawings available for industrial buyers and engineers to download and insert into their designs. Research shows that when CAD drawings are specified into a design they get purchased 80% of the time. ThomasNet delivers millions of CAD drawings on ThomasNet.com, supplier websites, and on CD-ROM CAD libraries.
- Web Traxs® – ThomasNet’s client-side website tracking solution helps industrial suppliers evaluate how effectively their websites are converting visitors into customers. It helps suppliers collect tangible data on individual visitors to their websites. This includes which sites are referring the most qualified customers, the keywords visitors search to get to the site, and the paths they take through the site.
ThomasNet Industrial News http://news.thomasnet.com
ThomasNet Industrial News is an online news portal that covers new industrial products entering the marketplace. It’s a great place for industrial suppliers to build awareness for their company name and products.