Who will build the next new Website for your company? Ask yourself, “What is the goal for my Website?” and does it make sense to work with ThomasNet, a professional development company with experience developing over 2,400 Websites for industrial suppliers. Your first impression is made via the Web and you want your Website to be a representative extension of your company.
In addition to developing top rated, professional, and effective Websites, ThomasNet provides Web based SOLUTIONS that genuinely go beyond your typical Website. We help manage the development process, offer guidance based on our experience, and provide ongoing maintenance and content development services. When your sales strategy changes your Website needs to reflect those changes, and ThomasNet will accommodate those changes.
As the Internet rapidly evolves and user expectations grow, ThomasNet continually updates the usability of its Website Platform ensuring that your Web Solution is up-to-date with new features and functionality.
In fact, over the past 16 months, ThomasNet has made hundreds of modifications to improve the performance and functionality of the Website Platform. And, 23 new platform releases were launched that included:
- Support for Print Publishing; The ability to print a complete, paper-based catalog of all or various products from a client’s online catalog
- Complex Product Configurator functionality; Product Configurator allows a customer to customize and configure both standard and complex products online within a client’s Web Solution
- User Registration to capture customer contact information and report to our clients the details on users and their activity
- Support for retrieving pricing from a client’s internal system, basic list pricing to complex, tiered discount tables, and displaying it in online catalog
- Support for real-time product inventory updates
- Improved Firefox browser compatibility to reflect the most up-to-date requirements for viewing Web Solutions sites on various search engines
- Improved UPS pricing/rate calculations for international orders
- Display of Bill of Materials information within the 2D/3D WebCAD application
- Added a Help Box for any 2D/3D WebCAD questions
- Updated the Site Map functionality for increased Search Engine Optimization benefits
- Added Web Traxs tags to the Site Map for activity tracking and analytics
- Added Quarterly Reporting option for viewing Summary Reports in Program Administrator and increased the number of session details available online
- Built the ability to import and export data provided in a Microsoft Excel format
- Added functionality to calculate an estimated shipping rate
- Developed a user verification function to prevent spam
- Updated the keyword search capability to provide better search functionality and product support
- Developed an automated email to verify information on completed registration information
- Created an automated email for responses to RFQ forms
- Added more information to the itemized Order Detail export file
- Expanded capability of customize button image text to include rollover bubble text in Website Manager
- A whole suite of changes driven by client feedback and requests
Don’t Work With the Rest….Work With the BEST! ThomasNet.
For More Information About Our Industrial Business to Business Internet Marketing Solutions
Call me: 610-519-1830
Send me your questions, comments, suggestions