Join us on Thursday October 21st for a FREE workshop hosted by ThomasNet to learn more about industrial buyer behavior on the Internet, best practices for your Web development strategy, how to exceed the demands of buyers, and WIN MORE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
Some of the major topics covered will be:
• Developing a plan for an interactive Website
• How to increase sales, RFQs, and profits via Internet marketing
• Ensure that qualified buyers can find what they are looking for on your Website
• Maintain strong customer relationships
• Improve your ability to sell either direct or through distribution
• Increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and maximize productivity
• Drive new business through your Website
• Measure and manage Online activity
If you are an industrial supplier looking to grow sales then this seminar is for you!
NOTE: There will be two sessions.
-The morning session is from 9:30-11:00 and addresses the needs of custom manufacturers (breakfast will be served).
-The afternoon session is from 1:30-3:00 and will focus on product manufacturers and distributors (snacks will be served).
Download the pdf invitation here: ThomasNet Workshop Invitation-Product Mfrs
Download the pdf invitation here: ThomasNet Workshop Invitation-Custom Mfrs
Call me: 610-519-1830
Send me your questions, comments, suggestions