The way industrial buyers find suppliers has changed, but the buying process has not changed.
1. Buyer needs products/solutions.
2. Buyer searches for credible suppliers.
3. Buyer evaluates potential suppliers and shortens the list.
4. Buyer negotiates with potential suppliers.
5. Purchase is made.
You can’t influence #1 and you can’t afford to be overlooked at #2 when buyers are searching for your solutions. Here’s what you can control.
1. You find the places where industrial buyers search for suppliers and make sure you are there.
2. You entice the buyer to select you as a potential supplier.
3. You engage them enough so that they put you on the short list and contact you to negotiate the sale.
How in the world can you do all of that? Look to ThomasNet.com for the answer. ThomasNet will transform your business by putting you in front of buyers at the critical time when they have a need for your products and are searching for suppliers. ThomasNet will enhance your ability to influence the companies who consider you by wowing them with your Website. And ThomasNet will help you to land more customers and increase sales. Want more? Watch the video below and call me.
For More Information About Our Industrial Business to Business Internet Marketing Solutions
Call me: 610-519-1830
Send me your questions, comments, suggestions